Many poets know that blogging is a powerful tool if they are to get their works heard. However not so many know how to get things running.
If you want to start your blog as soon as possible, this very simple step-by-step guide will let you in on everything you need to know:
1. You need to get a host for your blog. So many people can do this. Some nice ones worth checking out are WordPress and Blogspot. They are easy to handle and they do not require some tech genius to get things flowing. They are free from any charges. For you to make any money, consider using Blogspot. This way you do not have to depend on selling books.
2. Now, for you to come back to your intention of putting up a website, you need to get writing. Keep doing your warm up pieces in readiness to upload them. Its fun and it is what will get traffic to your site. Stir up your passion with this.
3. You have to start writing articles for your blog. Keep your pages buzzing with activity. There needs to be mechanisms of getting people to not only visit your site, but also to stay hooked. Let you audience know you are around.
4. Consider listing your page on a link directory. This will get more people visiting your website because of the referrals they get online.
5. Get links to your blog put in other blogsite directories. Do not walk alone.
6. Write enticing poetry and up the game a bit. Make sure you have some masterpieces that will get everyone in awe.
7. Try all the tips again, this time with more zeal.
Get the above straight and be sure that you will succeed. However, give it the time it deserves. Prove your skill and the rest will fall in place.