If you are just starting out in the world of internet marketing you must remain alert and focused at all times. Listed are 10 unspoken rules you should review and use to your advantage.
1. First and foremost, lets look at the advantages of creating and building an online income. Our place of work is open for business 24/7 so we can work when we want and for as long as we want. Many of our regular duties can be run on auto-pilot leaving us with more time for family, social and leisure activities. This situation offers a less stressful working environment, and to a certain extent we are in control of your own rewards. However, it is important to remember that there are rarely any true ‘Get-Rich-Quick’ schemes on the Internet. Look upon it in much the same way as you would if you were creating an offline business, which, in order to be successful, requires commitment and a positive attitude right from the offset, with scant reward in the early days.
2. While it is important to have your mindset focused on a full-time successful online business, it is useful, especially early in your Internet career, as part of the learning curve, to try out a few programs in your spare time. Get the feel of the Internet marketing arena and at the same time learn a little about HTML, scripts, creating attractive images and even building your first website! This can all be achieved as a ‘spare time’ activity. Don’t sack your boss till you have the confidence in your complete ability to earn regular income. There may be a lot to learn but, trust me, if you’re focused, it will be worth the effort.
3. NEVER…get involved in ‘get paid to read email’ sites–they are scams and you won’t earn a penny. They won’t even answer your emails of complaint! MLM too, or in fact any website telling you that your money will be doubled or tripled in a matter of days, or you will become rich over night, are scams. Avoid them!! It’s not difficult to find bona fide marketers on the Internet. Look for offline contact points. An address or telephone number is a good sign they are genuine. Another good test is to send them an email before you sign up to see how efficiently they reply. Avoid the ‘Get-Rich-Quick’ schemes–they don’t work!
4. If I had a “guarded secret” of how to make thousands of dollars per day on the internet, would I tell you? The answer is a resounding “no”. The internet does not have secrets, it does have information though that you either know about or don’t know about. So when you see the advertisements about “earning $75K monthly on auto-pilot”, please don’t click any further. You and I both know when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Stay safe on the internet and steer clear of the ridiculous hype.
5. Don’t you find it amazing that an internet marketer millionaire would be writing, marketing and selling ebooks to us for $47-$67 to show us how he did it? I don’t know about you, but it doesn’t go over so good with me. There is often a moment when you get a gut reaction. Your gut will warn you, listen to it! You’ve got to put some honest work into your business to get a great return.
6. Don’t pay too much attention to images of earnings checks or bank statements purportedly demonstrating how much the account holder has earned. It is a simple task to create whatever documents you want with a little creativity. The same goes for letters of recommendation or testimonials. Anyone can write them or get their colleagues to do them a favor! They may con some of the people some of the time, but don’t let it be you!
7. Successful full-time internet marketers are not all influenced by the “Fast Buck”. Many of them have full-time jobs and build their businesses slowly and steadily. They are ready to work as long and as hard as is necessary to accomplish whatever needs to be done to make the business work. You cannot give up when the going gets tough in business. There will always be storms and down times and you must have the strength to make it through.
8. Be organized! Keep all your business activities logged and documents filed in the correct folders. Check your email accounts at least once daily and file the important ones. Don’t be frightened to name a file or folder with a long name (within reason). You should be able to access any file, folder, software or email within 30 seconds. So much time can be saved with a tidy desktop! As my Mom says, “a place for everything, and everything in it’s place”.
9. Stick to the basic etiquette of Internet Marketing. Don’t be tempted to send out high volume unsolicited email (spam). It won’t be worth the hassle, believe me! Read the Terms and Conditions section when you join a program and if you decide to sign up, then adhere to those terms. You will make useful contacts during your Internet campaigns. Try not to ‘step on toes’ and remain courteous and helpful.
10. Spamming is certainly not good “netiquette” (internet etiquette). No one likes unsolicited emails. Be careful, because if you have large amounts of funding in an online marketing or promotional website you risk having your account closed and could lose your funding as well.
Although this seems like a set of rules for surfing the web, it is more like a guideline for you to use while active on the internet. I hope these 10 tips will serve to make your internet marketing experience enjoyable, prosperous and profitable!
Looking around to find out how to start a Uk marriage visa home based internet business, then visit www.pccurrency.com to get started with 26 FREE Video Tutorials Uk marriage visa internet marketing business for you.