Branding is no longer merely about visual appeal according to Adam Horwitz in his Mobile Monopoly course. Regrettably, numerous graphic design firms who position themselves as advertising agencies believe that branding your corporate identity is all about developing wonderful looking visual possibilities.
Even so, there can be a lot more to branding than just looking good. Specially in this web 2. and cell marketing eras, where a potent web presence has become a necessary ingredient of the branding strategy, building the appropriate media mix for example Mobile Monopoly holds the key to building potent manufacturer equity.
In other words, a appropriate media mix would mean:
* Creative design solutions (the style, color, and content of the ads, marketing collateral and web page enhance your manufacturer equity, attract customers, and generate sales) specifically when you are advertising on cellular phones employing Mobile Monopoly process.
* Web development (each and every product/service worth its name has a web presence these days, some have actually interactive, animated websites encouraging buyer involvement) that complies with mobile marketing standards.
* Viral marketing (vitally crucial in today’s age of social networking, tagging, podcasting, blogs, forums, wikis and what have you) is perfect with cell marketing.
* Television commercial production, print media promoting (traditional media can’t be overlooked)
* Strategic films (have grow to be required elements of roadshows, exhibitions and other promotional campaigns) that might be promoted with Mobile Monopoly tactics.
* Corporate video production (a quite crucial tool for branding your corporate identity)
* Direct marketing (advertising and marketing collaterals need to be just as efficient and resonant using the overall branding scheme as the communicate directly with the buyer) on cell phones.
* Outdoor advertising and marketing (hoardings, roadshows, participation in company fairs, exhibitions, etc) with phone number that cell phone users can call.
You will find some interactive marketing agencies that have recognized the need from the hour – building creative style solutions employing Mobile Monopoly process that employ user-centric investigation and involve critical and systematic thinking. User-centric signifies understanding of requirements and priorities of end user; the clients’ clients, their channel partners, users, and brand communities.
So should you wish to register your brand as one that’s synonymous with consumer loyalty, you need to develop a complete package employing Mobile Monopoly system, keeping the consumer since the prime objective and organizing item stories around the way they pick to comprehend about, compare, select and confirm purchases, connecting brands and their experiences.