This year, Realme did not release smartphones from the flagship X line and focused on working on the new GT series. The first phone was released in the spring, and by the fall a new model appeared-the Realme GT Master Edition.
Technical characteristics of the model:
* Dimensions: 159.2×73.5×8.0/8.7 mm, 174/180 g
· Display: 6,43″, 20:9, 1080×2400 (~409 ppi), Super amoled, 120 Hz
* Processor: 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G, 2.4 GHz, Adreno 642L
* Cameras: 64 MP, f/1.8 + 8 MP, f/2.2 + 2 MP, f/2.4 (Main); 32 MP, f/2.5 (Front)
* Memory: 6/8 GB RAM, 128/256 GB permanent
* Battery: 4300 mAh OS: Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0
· * Communication: USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac / ax, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, LTE-A, 5G
* Body color: gray, mother-of-pearl
The Realme GT Master Edition has recently appeared on the market, but has already managed to receive the prestigious iF Design Award 2021.
Naoto Fukasawa, a well-known Japanese designer, has developed one of the variants of the Realme GT Master Edition case. He was inspired by the suitcase, which is a symbol of travel and new emotions. The Realme GT Master Edition is finished with vegan leather, which is painted in one of the colors of 2021 – gray.
For fans of the standard Realme design, there is a second version of the case, made in mother-of-pearl color. The smartphone looks more solid due to the matte back surface of the case.
At the same time, the smartphone itself is quite comfortable in size, although the screen is almost 6.5 inches. The fingerprint scanner is located under the screen – it is an optical sensor. The speaker, microphone, Type-C connector, 3.5 mm audio output are assembled on the end. There is an additional microphone on top for noise suppression. The Real Sound technology is responsible for the sound quality in the Realme GT Master Edition.
Almost the entire front panel of the smartphone is a screen. Its resolution is 1080×2400 and the diagonal is 6.43 inches. The screen has a Super amoled matrix, which responds to contrast and allows you to comfortably use your smartphone even in bright light. The screen is updated at a frequency of 120 Hz.
The Realme GT Master Edition is equipped with three rear cameras and one front camera.
· * Main – 64 MP, f/1.8, 25 mm, 1/2″, 0.7 microns, PDAF,
* ultra-wide-angle module – 8 MP, f/2.3, 119, 16 mm, 1/4, 0″, 1.12 microns,
* Macro photography module – 2 MP, f/2.4,
* Selfie camera – 32 MP, 1/2. 74, f/2.5, 0.8 microns.
The Realme GT Master Edition has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor installed
· 4 Cortex A7 8 cores (2.4 GHz),
· 4 Cortex A55 cores (1.8),
· production process: 6 nm,
* Video accelerator: Adreno 642L.
The Realme GT Master Edition can have 6 or 8 GB of RAM installed. At the same time, there are 2 storage options – 128 or 256 GB. The smartphone uses DRE technology, which helps to expand memory. Due to the cumulative memory, the operational memory increases: 6 or 8 GB are expanded to 8 or 11 GB of virtual memory.
The Realme GT Master Edition has Android version 11 installed with the realme UI 2.0 shell.
· FDD-LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/`8/19 20/26/28/38/39/40/41/66,
· 5G (2496-2690MHz): 1/3/5/7/8 20/28/38/40/41/66/77/78,
* WIFI 6:802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4 GHz, 5GHz),
· Bluetooth 5.2 (SBC, AAC, APTX, LDAC),
The Realme GT Master Edition has a built-in battery with a capacity of 4300 mAh. The battery charge is enough for 7 hours of games or 18 hours of watching videos.
The smartphone can be quickly charged in just 33 minutes thanks to the 65W SuperDart Charge.