Ladies are just similar to fine wine. As they get older, more mature, and more beautiful, their inner woman seems to gain a sense of assured confidence, prompted by the years of experience in life.
As women get older, their sense of fashion seems to mature along with them. Probably as women get busier and have much more responsibilities they seem to choose for things that are comfortable to work in, not necessarily stylish. Nevertheless I think ladies ought to not give up their sense of style, just because their day got busier and some gray hairs are showing up here and there. On the other hand, as women get older they should adjust to their age, by selecting items of clothing that enhance their beauty and their figure.
Plus size women who are over 50 have every reason to dress in a stylish manner. Shops which cater for their needs may not necessarily be easily available, that’s true.
Mature plus size ladies should be cautious to select items which make the most of their curves, and also their age. Some ideas to abide are the following –
1. Be careful to select the appropriate size to fit your body. Don’t go for items which fit too tightly. The idea for clothing to hug your body is that it gives its definition and enhances the curves. Choosing items that are so tight will not appear too classy. Flaunt those stunning curves in a classy and chic manner.
2. Avoid fussy prints. Fussy fabrics have the trend to make plus size women appear even bigger.
3. Stick to classic designs and clean cuts. Just as fussy printed fabrics make us appear a little bit bigger, so do fussy designs.
4. Try and avoid wearing anything that’s too short. If you have stunning legs, be proud of them and by all means show them off whenever you get a chance however, do this with taste, style and moderation. Do wear skirts and shorts. Nevertheless avoid anything that’s too short.
5. As we get older, some parts of our body are likely to lose some of that useful gravity. This is nothing to worry about, as when selecting clothes and underwear with great support, things could be kept up to the required heights at all times. Nevertheless I would suggest not to exposure the arms too much.
Being over 50 doesn’t mean women have to give up on having a sense of style. Specially not plus size women!