Do a lot of mothers lose their libido? Here are nine ways for Busy Moms to rediscover their sex drive.
Do not worry, it’s still there! Somewhere lodged deep between the crying, the breast-feeding, the “Mommy-I-needs”, the doctor’s appointments, the bills, the dinner, and also the extra five pounds of pregnancy weight (or 10, or 15 or 30) that you just cannot seem to get rid of, lies your sex drive, dormant and patiently waiting to be revived.
1. Sexy Panties and Lingerie. The thrill in wearing sexy lingerie — because it is underneath your clothes. Nobody has to know you’re wearing it. That is, except if you want them to.
2. Highlight Your Best Features. You’ve still got it, whether you realize it or not, so flaunt it. Accentuate your best physical attributes and draw attention to the sensual side of you.
3. Exercise. Regular exercise increases your stamina. When you workout, you feel great about yourself which will, in turn, be reflected positively in your confidence and appearance.
4. Slow Down on the Mommy Stuff. Don’t let the multitude of day-to-day tasks take you over and wear you out. The prime reason why couples are not having sex is they’re just too tired.
5. Take Off the Mom Hat. You weren’t born with the label. Before you were “Mom” and the household Superwoman, you were this Super Sexy Woman on the move. You have to remove the Mom Hat for some time simply because nobody else is going to volunteer to give you a break otherwise.
6. Play Dress Up. It is always great to wear fancy clothes, get your hair, nails, and make-up professionally done to head out on the town. But, there is a naughty aspect that unfolds with a trip to Fredrick’s of Hollywood or the local costume shop.
7. Get a Babysitter or a Family Member. If you have a support system, make use of it. You’ll be hard pressed to find your libido with the children running around screaming and playing, so search for a way to have quiet time alone with your significant other.
8. Relax, Relate, Release. We take too lightly the eroticism that comes with peace and quiet. Pamper yourself and uncover the powers of relaxation.
9. Play up The Senses. The word “sensual” means enticing the five senses. Therefore, entice your senses to rekindle your sexual libido. Light your favorite scented candles to provide soft lighting (sight), warmth (touch), and sexy aromas (scent). Bring out warm baby oil so you and your partner can concurrently massage (touch) each other in delicate places. And have a tray of aphrodisiacs to feed one another (taste) while soft music is playing in the background (sound).
If you want more information on Uk marriage visa Libido Enhancers For Women, don’t read just rehashed articles online to avoid getting ripped off. Go here: Uk marriage visa Libido Enhancers For Women