Windows Reseller web hosting definitely is more popular among many of its competitors because of the benefits and features which their users can obtain from utilizing their platform as compared to Linux platform.
1. This platform is a powerful choice because it allows users to employ Active Server Pages scripts, one of the well known Microsoft applications that comes in handy when building websites. Naturally, provided that they are on Windows reseller web hosting, they are free to use what programs and scripts that they like to utilize for a particular job.
2. RDMS (Relational database management system) and other Windows reseller services are quite advantageous. If you are an enterprise level business, you want reliability in your database management, which can be provided through RDMS, a type of SQL server that is highly renowned and well trusted by people in the industry.
3. It is a great candidate for Reseller business because of its high feasibility and excellent compatibility with many other host devices as compared to Linux. One great example would be any web sites that run on UNIX-based system can be hosted by a windows-based server, However, the reversal does not work effectively the same way which had worked for Windows reseller services.
4. Windows platform is preferred because of its higher level of compatibility. Let me quote a good example here: with only one single control panel, the reseller web hosting provider is able to track multiple clients concurrently, unlike Linux reseller web hosting which you would probably need to spread out over various multiple control panels in such case.
5. Windows is ASP and ASP.Net given the web host Net and ASP along with Windows Reseller web host service plan. This benefit may be somewhat underrated because this will allow clients to use the very effective ASP and ASP.Net tools which are helpful for web application development and therefore will allow for the development of high quality business sites.
6. Finally, with this whole arrangement Microsoft throws in SQL Server which is a very reliable alternative and is also powerful enough for all of your data analysis and management needs in your business applications.