If you are planning to entertain with the guitar by being a soloist then you need to learn some various guitar dramatization techniques this is not something that is easily done and you are really going to need to learn to practice all of the beginning steps of playing a guitar including how to play faster.
To begin with you better make sure that you know the music that your going to be playing totally you don?t want to be fumbling for cords or tunes half way through your solo. Once you have practiced the same tune over and over again it then gives you the ability to play it without even having to give it much thought this is the point you must get to before you start to dramatize your techniques where they become more individualized.
Once you know the song then you will know what to play in order to complement the various aspects then you are going to need to know what notes are going to go with the different type of scales that you need to concentrate on. The very first thing that you would of learned in music is your scale that goes from starting with your doe ray me?s all music including guitar basically centers around this scale so it is something that although may seem simple to you really must need to learn it properly.
Learning how to play your guitar as a solo and dramatizing your techniques is something that takes a long time to do there are many things however that are going to be able to help you along your way and this is by learning some of those special techniques.
1. One of the things you will want to learn is how to manipulate your strings by bending them in a certain way by doing this you?ll be able to hear the note that will be coming next.
2. Then you can learn a technique where you are going to string bend and release where when you do the release it goes back to where you were by this meaning the last note.
3. then you are going to have to learn to take the second note and pull it off this has to be done at a frat that is lower then the one that you are utilizing.
4. From here you can take a number of the notes and learn to do a slide taking your time doing it slowly moving up to another frat all the time that you are doing this you must stay consistent with the pressure.
5. If you take and play your first note and then take the second note by hammering it with a frat that is higher this is another technique that will individualize or dramatize your solo playing.
6. Another great technique is if you are going to utilize the bibrato here you have to do a repetition of pitch bending or you will go a little up and then back down to the pitch that you were playing at to begin with.
7. If you take your index finger and tap it on a frat that is the written one you will get a tapping technique.
8. Another technique is to take the string pick it and then quickly touch it with the thumb of your right hand just on the edge.
9. Then if you want to be sure that you are doing your best then you have to do harmonic natural and mute palm.
Want to jam to professional backing tracks for guitar? Visit PlanetofRock for top quality guitar backing tracks! These tracks are gig-friendly with proper endings. See our full range of jam tracks by clicking the links here: bb king backing tracks